Sunday, April 26, 2015

25/04/2015 My Little Television ep 1 videos Baik Jongwon, Kim Gura, Choa (AOA), Kang Kyunseong, Ye Jeonghwa


Program - My Little Television
Channel - MBC
Cast - Baik Jongwon, Kim Gura, Choa (AOA), Kang Kyunseong, Ye Jeonghwa
Airdate - April 25, 2015
Episode - 1st


[Watch My Little Television Videos]
video origin : My Little Television channel on Naver Cast



1. Kang Kyunseong, 강균성, "Beep beep" Let's communicate!


2. Choa escaped her studio again?


3. Choa & Kang Kyunseong sang along 'Everything was you'


4. Heo Gooyeon - Kim Gura met. 'Double Gura'


5. Baik Jongwon ranked No.1 in ratings!


6. Bail Jongwon revealed his recipe of salted pollack roe-mayo!


7. Ye Jeonghwa attacked viewers with her glamorous figure.


8. My Little Television ep 2 trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment