Sunday, May 3, 2015

05/03/2015 Mystery Music Show - King of Masked Singer ep 5 videos


[Mystery Music Show - King of Masked Singer]
Channel - MBC
MC - Kim Seongjoo, Kim Kura
Airdate - May 3, 2015
Episode - 5

# rules
1. The winner goes next round.
2. The loser has to take off his mask.


# Singer & Scores & Identity

Group 1
Pussycat it's mascara was bled (40 points) lose. Kahi (Singer, ex Afterschool)
I'm exhausted bumble-bee (59 points) win

Group 2
Help me Silver man (win)
My dog Happy (lose) Park Joonmyun (Actress)

Group 3
Tinkle tinkle lark (51 points) win
Hello Mr. Monkey (48 points) lose. Eric Nam (Singer)

Group 4
I'm happy because I'm a rabbit (57 points) win
Cabbage ascetic dreaming deviation (42 points) lose. Park Hakki (Singer)



[Watch King of Masked Singer Music Videos]
video origin : King of Masked Singer channel on MBC official

1. Pussycat it's mascara was bled & I'm exhausted bumble-bee - The Man, The Woman (Vibe)


2. Pussycat it's mascara was bled, Kahi - To you again (Byun Jinseop)


3. Help me Silver man & My dog Happy - It Was Like That Then (Carnibal)


4. My dog Happy, Park Joonmyun - Forever friend (Nami)


5. Tinkle tinkle lark & Hello Mr. Monkey - All for you (Cool)


6. Hello Mr. Monkey, Eric Nam - Standing In The Shade of Street Trees (Lee Moonse)


7. I'm happy because I'm a rabbit & Cabbage ascetic dreaming deviation - Farewell Story (Lee Moonse)


8. Cabbage ascetic dreaming deviation, Park Hakki - Thorn Tree (Siinkwa Chonjang)


No comments:

Post a Comment